Saturday, April 27, 2013

always with me


                           I suddenly realized that I have used this leather keychain for 17 years.
                                             There was a shop at the market in Berkley CA.
                             I chose an embossed leather belt and a buckle in a big selection,
                        then the craft man completed the belt. I got this one at the shop as well.               
                              The leather has gotten darker and the rose color has been faded,
                    but I just love it even though I do know it's a bit heavy and big for a woman.
                                             It has traveled with me all the time since then.

                       気がついたら、わたしはこのキーチェーンを17年も使っている。
     バークレーのマーケットで、型押しのベルトを作ってもらった際、
      同じ柄の型押しの、このキーチェーンも一緒に購入した。
     結局はベルトよりもよほど気に入って、こっちは毎日バッグの中。
      変色して、傷だらけで、ヴィンテージの様相を呈している。
  

No comments:

Post a Comment