Sunday, June 30, 2013

bookworm M


                                           I got a letter from M. We email each other often, but
                     when she found an interesting article on magazine, newspaper or so,
                                       she sends an original to me instead of scanning it to email.

                   The word "mongo"was used as a theme of one of magazines few months ago.
              Because I don't think I heard the word while I was living in US, I asked her about it.
                    She said she had never used it either - so we became so curious about 'mongo'.
                                  I gave her the info how it's explained on the magazine.
                      "I'll research the word and ask G if she has used or heard it in England."
                                              So this piece of an article is what she found.
                                         We are always looking for English topic like this -
                                               grammar or word or whatever - to discuss.

                                               It would be a long story how I met her in NY.
                                       She is my ex-coworker, English teacher, and best friend,
                                             and she is the one who loves to study anything -
                                                     especially English, her first language.
                                         
                                                    " Studying is always fascinating.
                     I want to live longer as much as I could, so that I could see so many things
                                   that I haven't seen. I want to see where the World goes to. "

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment