Tuesday, May 14, 2013

childhood memory - 2


                           Because the weather was so nice, I took a roundabout way to go home.
                           I was curious how the park, at where I used to play a lot, looks like now.

   It's still there, but I felt it's really smaller than I thought - maybe because I became adult.
                         The park was called "Pig Park" since there was a huge pink pig figure
                                             at the entrance of the park, but I couldn't see it.

                  This slide in the pic has been here since I was a kid, but I believe it used to be blue.
                                    Kids were trying to climb it, but it seemed so hard for them.
                                      I know it is really slippery, so we need a skill to climb it.
                                                                         Practice, kids.

                                        I'm now wondering how my childhood friends are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment