Saturday, March 16, 2013

My grandfather


                                                         assorted old tabacco packages

            While my mother was organizing our storage, she found my grandfather's scrap book.
                       There were bunch of old tabacco packages that were neatly folded up.
                           different sizes, so many fonts and colors, and beautiful graphics.

                                   My grandfather was the one whom I was influenced by.
              He traveled a lot - he was a person who had full of curiosity about so many things
                                            and was not afraid of anything.
           I didn't know that he kept these things, but it made me smile, and I now miss him a lot.

       世界各国のたばこの古い箱がたくさん、几帳面にたたまれたものが挟まった          祖父のスクラップブックが出てきました。
好奇心のかたまりで、まったく怖いものしらずの、気性の激しい明治の人でした。
         

No comments:

Post a Comment