Sunday, March 31, 2013

Last view from Sunset Park

 

                                                 last view from Sunset Park - Mar 31, 2012

                            A year ago today, I completely emptied my apt that I lived 6 years,
                           and moved to my friend Y's apt for spending my last NY life for 2 weeks.
               
                       That time, I had pretty bad issue with my back, so moving was really tough,
                       even I could say it was like punishment - physically and mentally.
                        I cleaned up all of furniture, packed up and shipped all stuff I keep to Japan,
                       gave all plants away to my friend.
                                 I have to say I couldn't finish all chore without my friend's help.

                       When I saw my room has none besides my bags, I had to accept the reality.
                                                     - I am about to move back to Tokyo.
                                            I had mixed feelings about leaving New York.
                     
                                      I liked Sunset Park. Especially the view, from the hill.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment